We have a wide selection of designer eyeglass frames and sunglasses at Innovative Vision. Come visit our office, and our experienced team can fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone. Our designer brands include:
Aspire – Bon Vivant – Calvin Klein – Charmant – Diane Von Furstenberg – Flexon – Gucci – Hugo Boss – Jimmy Choo – Kate Spade – Nike – Ray Ban – Safilo – Seraphin – And many others!
Have you thought about trying out contacts? Our team of experts can generate your contact lens prescription; call us today to schedule an appointment!
At Innovative Vision, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Innovative Vision provides a wide array of eye health services to patients of all ages, ranging from children to older adults. Our doctors offer complete eye health management, including:
- Routine eye exams, vision tests, and eyewear prescriptions
- Contact lens exams and prescriptions
- Eye disease management for ocular diseases including macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, and diabetic retinopathy
- Eye condition treatment for conditions such as presbyopia, dry eye syndrome, and astigmatism
- Corrective laser and refractive eye surgery co-management
- Specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses
- Eye emergencies for cases such as pink/red eyes, sore eyes, foreign body removal, and other ocular emergencies
If you have any questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, or eye health products, please feel free to call our office!